Back to the Basic
~ Air, Water, Food - get the best available quality!
~ Eat locally grown food! Eat foods in season!
~ Sleep is Sacred!
~ Make your workout FUN! Call it FSA - Fun Sweaty Activities!
~ Communicate with Nature, God, Family, Friends etc - it’s Vital!
~ Keep you romantic relationship Alive and Exciting!
~ Laugh Daily to stay Healthy!
Its NOT my intent to "heal" my clients. In fact I do not "heal" anyone.
I facilitate the environment, which helps clients to find answers from within.
You have to assume the responsibility of being a Project Manager of your own Project, a Director of your own Lab.
You have to be ready to go together, as a team, after the SoS (Source of Stress), not after the Effects,
aka "Manifestations of the Stress, that usually happens at the weakest link of the body".
Even if I was the best Healer on the Earth, but if we do not have that "chemistry" between us, its not advisable to work together.
Another words, with all my amazing arsenal of knowledge and skills - I am NOT for everyone! Nobody is!
Finding the right Healer/Practitioner is one of the Most Important step in any healing process!
Here is what to expect when you are arriving in my office for an appointment:
1. If it is your very 1st appointment with me, we are going to spent any where between 20 to 30 min (no charge)
communicating. Our goal is to determine whether we can form an effective healing crew.
2. During that time I am assessing your body "talk" and asking for guidelines as of what kind of modality I need to
use today to address your Chief Complain.
3. Next step depends on what conclusion we are reaching:
- if we decided not to work together, session is over, you are not charged.
- if we choose to proceed from that moment its a billable time.
The sessions, in a sense, is an educational seminar (paper and pens are provided).
Every word I share with you is brought out by your presence, your energy, your desire to be well. It's backed up
whether by my research (source will be available upon request), or it can be my opinion, based on my
multicultural experience, excessive travel, highly analytical mind and common sense that brings uncommon result.
4. Its almost impossible to say what modality or combination of modalities I am going to use at that particular
session. I never had two identical sessions in my life.
Same client, different lunar cycle, different time of the day etc. make that session different from previous.
5. We will continue to communicate between session, so that I can monitor changes and your body reactions.